S J
Sue Jalowiec

3 years ago
Have you noticed a theme in the intro posts of the forum?
        "I don't have enough time"
         "I wish I had more time"
          "Have trouble focusing"

Sound familiar? Ã°Å¸ËœÂ

Tomorrow's Knit Club LIVE will focus on MAKING time and identifying where you can be more efficient ... and GET MORE DONE!

Join us at 10am MST (US)
Convert to your time zone

time_push.jpg
J B
Jessica Borchert

3 years ago
Pity, I have to work at 1 pm. But at least I can watch the replays later on even if I can't participate.
M B
Maryann Brown

3 years ago
Bummer! Ten on Tuesday escapes me again. Thanks for the replays so I have something to look forward too after the dentist!
R G
Ruth Genah

3 years ago
Hi Sue, I am planning to attend, is my first time, how do I connect?  Thank you!
S J
Sue Jalowiec

3 years ago
Hi Ruth!
Just visit our LIVE page 
http://www.knititnow.com/live 
We'll also nag you with email on Tuesday morning! ðŸ˜
D L
Donna Lemmons

3 years ago
I just finished watching the replay of "Not Enough Time for Knitting," and could relate to a lot of what was said and appreciated the tips.  One of my problems is I find the time, I knit a few things, and then life happens and I have to take a timeout from knitting.  When I get back to it, it's like starting all over again and finding the patterns and yarn and swatches, so time consuming.  So, getting organized is on my list of things to do.  I think that will help.  I'm open to suggestions on how to organize patterns and everything else that goes with this wonderful hobby.
Another problem when planning a project is not really knowing which cast on or bind off method is the right one.  Is there a list somewhere that suggests which is the best for certain items or stretch, etc.?  I know it depends on if you have ribbing or not, but it's the same question for ribbing.  Knit It Now probably has that and I just haven't found it!
Happy knitting!
S J
Sue Jalowiec

3 years ago
Hi Donna!  We are with you on "not enough time" and "getting organized ðŸ˜‰

We have a number of tutorials on casting on and binding off and I just started putting them together in a "Classroom".  Stay tuned!
Sue
PS. if you haven't seen our new Classrooms, we are grouping together tutorials, courses, patterns, blog posts, etc ... all on one topic ... We have a few up and are working to expand the topics.    http://www.knititnow.com/classrooms
A W
Ann-Blair White

3 years ago
When I started machine knitting, I found I was always looking things up in the manual - frequently the SAME things !  I finally xeroxed those pages, put them in plastic sleeves and stuffed them under the machine where I could quickly find them.  It cut down on the frustration and time wasting.  One page was the set up for gauge swatches and another was a type of cast on.  When I moved, they vanished so I'm going to do it again 😉
D K
Dayana Knits

3 years ago
[QUOTE username=Ann-Blair White  Ann-Blair White userid=6385581 postid=1324392015] I finally xeroxed those pages, put them in plastic sleeves and stuffed them under the machine where I could quickly find them.  [/QUOTE]

Brilliant! I'm totally copying you TODAY!
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC