S J
Sue Jalowiec

5 years ago
Did you accomplish what you set out to do with your knitting machine this year?

Are you happy with the progress you are making?

Let's talk about why (or why not) and see what Knit it Now can do to help you make great strides on your MK journey in 2019
goals_push.jpg 
S S
Sue Stannard

5 years ago
I have knitted my first v neck pullover for my husband. The v is not as low as I planned ..it should have been deeper..it’s ok but not sure which measurement I went wrong with.also the top of the raglans ended up with points on it which I had to make into a straight line when I attached the band.difficult to get the back of the neck right.followed the eucalyptus pattern for size 44..it dipped too much at the back so I undid it and made it straight across ...a lot better but have to cut and sew before applying band to get exact height needed..at the centre back...how did my mother always get it right.....?
S J
Sue Jalowiec

5 years ago
I'm so sorry you struggled with the Eucalyptus.  At certain gauges and sizes we've had trouble with our raglan patterns - they are currently not available.
The problem you had at the top of the sleeve is exactly where we are having an issue.  My apologies.
We're hoping to re-release raglan patterns the first of the year - with proper neckline instructions.
J O
Jacqueline Oertli

5 years ago
I finished my first 'full sized' sweater this year. I have several sweaters from last year and earlier this year that are way too small for me.  But I actually finished one that fits me and I wore it to work today. This was a 2018 milestone!  I am looking forward to making and wearing more in 2019.
S J
Sue Jalowiec

5 years ago
Yea Jacqueline!  Here's to more milestones in 2019! ðŸ™Œ
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC