S S
Sue Stannard

5 years ago
my mother now 89 and  my only a little,has a diploma in machine knitting obtained at tafe many years ago. TAFE no longer do courses .she wanted me to learn my 30 years ago but I was too busy raising a family and running the family cleaning business. About 10 years ago I decided it’s now or never to learn my as I had enjoyed wearing my mother’s creations for so many years. Some one gave me an empisal push button which I began to learn on..mum loaned a brother bulky for 8 and 12 ply...no ribbers but developed the art of doing ribbing on her machines ( brother electro knit and singer midguage) ,put them on waste yarn and bring them home to hang on my machine...mum is not a teacher so there is a wealth of knowledge in her head she could not impart...so knit it now tutorials and patterns are the answer to this dilemma! Besides which by the way, my mother started on a Passap,first pink then green and is a Passap expert, and thinks and talks passap language which makes no sense to me.So I am now enjoying the challenge of learning to machine knit.cotton yarn for summer and wool for winter...

S J
Sue Jalowiec

5 years ago
HI Sue!
Thanks for joining our group!  The images you've sent me confirm all the great progress you've made so far!
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC