S S
Sharon Shattan

5 years ago
I have been machine knitting for many years, starting in the early 1960s in Evanston Illinois.  I started with a KnitKing AM3 with ribber.  Now I have 2 Brother 940s and an LK 150.  I haven't used the 150 yet, too busy finishing items for children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren.  I hope to get to the 150 soon. I have also been a weaver for many years, teaching and selling.  I had to move and downsize 3 years ago for the usual reasons so I now only have the knitting machines and 1 small Pioneer loom I am hoping to restore.  It is hard to put items from a large 8 room house into a 2 bedroom (small) apartment.  The sewing machine has to fit too.  Right now my dining table (no kitchen table) has a huge blocking board on it.  Oh well.  
I have been part of the Knit It Now group since shortly after it started.  I think the website and Sue is great.  I am not aware of many machine knitters in my new area.  Its good to meet more of you.
S W
Sharron Woodward

5 years ago
Hi Sharon,
I moved 1 year ago from the St Louis area and I left behind some very nice machine knitters. I would be happy to help you connect with the group if you are interested.  We have the  Brother 940 in common.  I have been machine knitting a little while and I love learning new techniques.  We also have KIN in common.
Sharron Woodward
S J
Sue Jalowiec

5 years ago
HI Sarron S!
Welcome! Thanks for joining our group!  Thank you for your long-time support of Knit it Now!
Although your space ideal, you'll make room for your toys ... ðŸ˜„
Happy knitting, sewing and weaving!
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC