E M
Elspa Metzdorff

5 years ago
4AC8C135-FEFE-4B39-8F8D-FF0021DE0908.jpeg 
I just love this way of knitting. Just make a swatch in at spesific technic. Take it off the machine. Try it on a manequin different places, different angles. Make a decision for how to use it. Put it back on the machine and knit more. Take it off and so on... 
This dress started with a oversized “sockheelâ€? that looked good as a shoulder. It was knitted wider and with some shortrow shaping and - wupti - I hade a half top and I could easely make the other half of the top from my written down instructions. And then I decided to knit the skirt. 
S J
Sue Jalowiec

5 years ago
Elspa,
I LOVE IT!  What a creative way to use your machine! 
Love how you "think outside the box". So many of us get hung up on a pattern.  You've taken your understanding of garment construction and combined it with your knowledge of your machine.
Thanks for sharing!
L G
Laura Goodrich

5 years ago
Love your creativity and the final dress is wonderful!
S L
Sigrid Lefebvre

5 years ago
I am truly impressed!! Show some more or your 'inspired' ideas.
P L
Phyllis Lambert

5 years ago
Great design. Lovely garment. I'll never look at socks the same way again. LOL. Happy New Year.
F P
Felicia Poes

5 years ago
Very impressive.  I’ve been wanting to knit a dress on my bulky.  I was thinking of just making a long sweater.
N L
Nina Lupe

5 years ago
Wowsa!

Thank you for sharing. One of the members of our group works like this. While most of the others think she must be from Mars, I totally appreciate the concept. It takes guts, escaping the tyranny of the written pattern.
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC