F P
Felicia Poes

5 years ago
hi, I’m Felicia from Interlaken New York.  I am a glass artist and machine knitter.  I love to combine these two crafts whenever possible especially making buttons to match my knits.  I started machine knitting almost 30 years ago but put my KH260 and ribber away about 25 years ago until about 5 years ago.  I also own several Brother KX350.  I have 2 which I connect together to make blankets and a little guy I call Mini Me.  Just enough needles for a hat, great for travel and sampling.  I just purchased my dream machine, Studio SK860 with ribber and EC1, which I have not figured out yet.  Next year I hope to finish a sweater I started 2 years ago and to get comfortable and confident using my ribber on both machines.  Also to learn how to use the EC1
N M
Nancy Mangeri

5 years ago
Felecia!! Welcome!!
I too,have 2 brother mid-gauges that I intend to make into a biggie and a mini.. I knit toppers onto towels and make slippers (for sale) and think the mini will be just the right size to leave up all the time for these smaller projects. Have you encountered any problems with biggie/mini arrangement? any thing special I should take into account? I have new sponge bars to install when I do the "surgery" to separate them into their new identities. I am making this one of my MKing goals for 2019...Welcome to KIN knit club!! (Knittingly Nancy Mangeri)
S J
Sue Jalowiec

5 years ago
Hi Felicia!  Thanks for joining our group. Sounds like you are a busy lady!  Love that you've adapted the Brother 350 to your needs.
Mastering the ribber is top on the list for many knitters this year ... We're working on some challenges to help ... stay tuned!
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC