learning to use my ribbers and the EC1
Finish a sweater I started 3 years ago.
Make more sweaters
keep making hats to donate next year
Wish me luck!
S G
SANDEE GIMBLETT

5 years ago
I am sandee from Auburn, Washington (USA).  I just started back to MK'ing in February after missing it for 8 years.  I have goals, too.  I've just started using my EC1, but want to learn to use my PC1 (Studio) to make designs that cover the width of a sweater; I want to do something in pile knitting.  I want to get back to Intarsia.  I want to win the lottery so I can add-on to my house and have all my machines up at once!
S J
Sue Jalowiec

5 years ago
LOL!  Hi Sandee! Sounds like you have some great goals for 2019! Please keep us posted about your progress!
Sue
A M
Arlene McFadden

5 years ago
I want make a fairisle sweater and I want to learn how to operate my Brother machine (deep sigh) lol
E L
Edith Lobdell

5 years ago
My name is Edith.  I have a Passap Vario , very basic machine but I am enjoying learning to use it.  
S J
Sue Jalowiec

5 years ago
HI Edith! Welcome!
We have some fun things planned for the new year to inspire your knitting!  Please share your successes, we'd love to see what you are knitting.
Sue
S J
Silvana Johnson

5 years ago
My name is Silvana, from Canton, Michigan.  My MK goals are like some of the other posts I saw, and that is to master my ribber, well at least not be afraid of my ribber, lol.  I have a Brother KH950 and I hooked up my ribber thinking "I've got this", I quickly learned I didn't.  I would love a knit-along on the ribber, I did the live session about ribbers but felt a little lost.  Looking forward to more live shows and videos!
S J
Sue Jalowiec

5 years ago
Good news!
We have a ribber knit along starting next week. Stay tuned for details.

I'm so excited to put this together!
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC