S S
Sue Stannard

4 years ago
my mum has machine knitted for about 50 years  and has a diploma in machine knitting.Tafe no longer do courses so now that mum is no longer able to teach me due to aging factors ,I have found knit it now to be the perfect solution.i started to learn machine knitting about 10 years ago  but didn’t have much time .more time now so slowly learning the skills one by one.
S J
Sue Jalowiec

4 years ago
Hi Sue! You are doing great!   Learning skills one by one is the ONLY way to make progress (in my humble opinion).  Often we want to dive into the deep end of the pool and wonder why we aren't making any progress!  Have fun!
L S
Lesley Scott

4 years ago
Hi Sue, i’m In Randwick, where are you?
K S
Kate Spreigl

4 years ago
Hi, I’m new. Many years ago I helped my mother knit on her knitting machine. She had a stroke and lost the use of her right side of her body. I would set up the machine and then let her run the carriage back and forth. We kept it simple, but she made tons of hats and scarves. I would then finish the garments after she went to bed. She died 20 + yrs ago and I went back to my working life which left very little time for crafting. Now I’m retired and trying to remember how to run a knitting machine.  I’m hoping this site will help. 
S J
Sue Jalowiec

4 years ago
Welcome Kate!  What's that old saying? ... " ... like riding a bicycle"  ðŸ˜ƒ
Let us know how we can help
Sue
M W
Margaret Wojak

4 years ago
Hi ,i am new to machine knitting , Starting all over again, I don't have a knitting buddie i live in Campbelltown NSW. It really gets me down so i am on off this machine and not achieving much
S J
Sue Jalowiec

4 years ago
[QUOTE username=Margaret Wojak userid=6385696 postid=1308607975]Hi ,i am new to machine knitting , Starting all over again, I don't have a knitting buddie i live in Campbelltown NSW. It really gets me down so i am on off this machine and not achieving much[/QUOTE]
Hi Maggie!
Don't be discouraged!  We are here to help!  Start with something simple like a hat or scarf and build your confidence.
Sue
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC