W A
W.M. Assink-Kleve

5 years ago
Hello, my name is Madeleine and I am from the Netherlands. My mk story began about 7 years ago but after a stroke I had to start all over again so I am still a beginner. I love to knit on my plastic singlebed Brother XM 350 but also have electronic 940 and bulky 260, both with ribbers, a Passap Duomatic 80 and some "rescued from the shredder" knitting machines. For 2018 my goal was to become friends with my ribber and with the help of Knititnow workshops and learning library I feel now very comfortable with my ribber but want to learn and practice more, especially doing doublebed multicolor jaquard. I became a member of Knititnow because I love the way Sue explains machine knitting things, so clear and to the point . Did I mention I love the sock patterns? Hope to be part of this community for a few more years.
S J
Sue Jalowiec

5 years ago
Hi Madeleine!
Thanks for joining the group and for your kind words.  It's so heart-warming to know that we're helping you!
I love to hear about others having multiple machines ... took hubby a while to stop asking "do you need ALL those machines?" ðŸ˜ƒ
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC