click to enlarge
See other knitters successes
Basic Sock Search Patterns
by Knit it NowSocks sizing chart
Top down or toe up - kids to adults. These are great fitting socks on the flat bed machine.
- Short rowed heels and toes
- Optional ribbing for the leg
- Single Seam on inside of the leg
- Kitchener join under toes
- Optional seam on top of toes for comfort (just one step)
- Perfect Fit™ sizing kids to adults
- Optional leg shaping for great fit.
- Very straight forward to knit
- Any machine, any yarn, at any gauge!
- Optional: Use these instructions for socks "in the round" with a ribber.
NOTE: For all socks, select the size by the foot circumference. Use the "Perfect Fit" feature to adjust the foot length, leg length and Leg circumference as desired.
Material NeededAny yarn, any gauge
Purchase This Pattern
With the purchase of this pattern you will be able to generate this pattern 3 times in your own specified yarn gauges.This pattern is FREE with a yearly subscription to Knit It Now
Sample Pattern Included
Subscribers have NO limits on the number of times they can build this pattern