click to enlarge
See other knitters successes
Adult Socks sizing chart
Basic Adult Sock Search Patterns
Two Patterns in One! Great fitting socks on the flat bed machine.
- Knitted from cuff to toe
- Short rowed heels and toes
- Optional ribbing for the leg
- Single Seam on inside of the foot
- Kitchener join under toes for comfort
- Perfect Fit™ sizing
- Great fit,very straightforward to knit
- Any machine, any yarn, at any gauge!
NOTE: For all socks, select the size by the foot circumference. Use the "Perfect Fit" feature to adjust the foot and leg length as desired.
I wanted to let you know I have used the dynamic sock pattern to learn to make socks that fit me. My ankle/leg width is at least 2 sizes larger than my foot. I love that the dynamic pattern allows me to change sizes without having to re-enter gauge. I now have socks I can wear all day in comfort. | Debora