click to enlarge
See other knitters successes
Basic Adult Sock
by Knit it Now
Ease: Very FittedAdult Socks sizing chart
Two Patterns in One! Great fitting socks on the flat bed machine.
- Knitted from cuff to toe
- Short rowed heels and toes
- Optional ribbing for the leg
- Single Seam on inside of the foot
- Kitchener join under toes for comfort
- Perfect Fit™ sizing
- Great fit,very straightforward to knit
- Any machine, any yarn, at any gauge!
NOTE: For all socks, select the size by the foot circumference. Use the "Perfect Fit" feature to adjust the foot and leg length as desired.
I wanted to let you know I have used the dynamic sock pattern to learn to make socks that fit me. My ankle/leg width is at least 2 sizes larger than my foot. I love that the dynamic pattern allows me to change sizes without having to re-enter gauge. I now have socks I can wear all day in comfort. | Debora
Pattern Elements (2 pieces)
- Sock with Toe Seam under the Toes
- Sock with Toe Seam on top of the Toes
Material NeededAny yarn, any gauge
Purchase This Pattern
With the purchase of this pattern you will be able to generate this pattern 3 times in your own specified yarn gauges.This pattern is FREE with a yearly subscription to Knit It Now
Sample Pattern Included
Subscribers have NO limits on the number of times they can build this pattern