Fool around with your equipment; you will be the boss eventually!
- Take notes--you will NOT remember what you did when you go to repeat it!
- The row counter is your ally; use it and write down where you are when you do something!
- Fool around with your equipment; you will be the boss eventually!
- Walk away when frustrated and watch one of Sue's videos and then walk back to your machine and watch the video again and then follow along with the video while you are DOING what you want to learn!
- Practice--you will make tons of swatches (learn to have a good attitude while doing so bc this is another ally) Don't hesitate to make a sleeve or a sweater back for example several times until you feel comfortable. (Rip it out and rewind the ball and then knit it for real!)
--This tip I am still working on--GATE PEGS ARE MY FRIENDS; they really do not mean to grab and catch every strand or loop of yarn and make a tangle but they DO!!!!