100% Reversible Scarf (ribber)
Put Your Ribber To Work
Add some interest with stripes
Tutorials: What you need to know
DIY - Tools
The pattern - Design your own Perfect Fit™ Scarf!
- No math! Use any Yarn, Machine or stitch pattern
- Yarn calculator included
- Perfect Fit™ - make it YOUR size
Basic DIY Scarf
This pattern is FREEAdd To Your Library
This is a versatile, lightweight, washable wool blend. It can be used on the fine gauge, standard gauge single bed, double bed and Passap.
Knit double, this 3-ply knits like a 4-ply
350 gram cone
Complete Course: Master your Ribber in 30 days
Purchase This Home Study Course
If you've never used your ribber, or you've never used it for more than 1x1 ribbing, this course is for you!
Open yourself to a whole new world of machine knitting! Create gorgeous fabrics, learn to knit in the round and challenge yourself with techniques that will make you look like a pro!
Think of using your knitting ribber as using 2 knitting machines. Can you tuck and slip and work short rows on your machine? Then you can do these things on the ribber.
The clear, detailed, step-by-step tutorials walk you through mastering your ribber and will re-ignite your passion for your knitting machine!
Take a deep-dive into ribbing with practice
Purchase This Machine Knitting Course
- Learn a quick and easy way to cast on in any needle setup.
- Practice techniques for perfect ribbing. From Seaming to bind off methods
- Practice the beautiful tubular cast on (AKA Kitchener Cast on) with a printable cheat sheet to help you keep on track
- Learn and practice 2 practical bind off methods
- Put your new skills to work in knitting a "Messy Bun" hat
- Up for a challenge? Learn an exciting 2 color Corrugated Rib technique
- 24 Lessons - 19 videos - 11 exercises