The ULTIMATE Machine Knit Socks (eBook) eBooks
by Knit it Now
This book will change the way you knit socks on the knitting machine. Use it with standard, mid or bulky machines in 4 gauges for each machine.
- Instructions for a double bed version, knit in the round.
- Passap Duo 80 Tubular version
- Easy to follow instructions in both written and charted format.
- Detailed instructions for custom sizing
Why are these socks so special?
- Knit Fast Machine knitters rejoice!
- Great Fit Gusseted heel is constructed like a hand knit sock
- Better Wearing The heel method eliminates the stress points in ordinary short-row machine knit heels.
- Greater Durability The slip stitch heel (optional) wears longer.
- Comfy Cushioned Foot Bed
- Mostly Seamless Sew-as-you-go method gives a smooth, comfortable join on a flat bed machine.
- Creative Possibilities The instep can be any stitch pattern
- 3 Versions Standard gauge, mid-gauge and bulky socks.
- Easy Customization to accommodate different foot sizes.
- Double Bed, Circular Version (no seam in the foot) for the adventurous!
- Creative Options Suggestions for ribbing and cuff.
Revamped instructions for knitting a nearly seamless sock with traditional hand-knit heel construction.
Based on the "Swan Sock", this book has been completely updated with new photography, diagrams, charts and extensive visual instructions.
- Parsley - Standard Gauge, Single Bed
- Sage - Mid Gauge, Single Bed
- Rosemary - Bulky, Single Bed
- PLUS double bed version