S J
Sue Jalowiec

4 years ago
The forum software automatically sends a weekly summary (on Friday) of activity here. 

Getting too many email?  In the Forum, click the arrow to the right of your initial at the top right, then click "Settings".  You Can change your email preferences there.

*** Please don't edit your password here!  It is tied to your Knit it Now password.  If you need to change your Knit it Now Password, click the orange button at very top right of the page {yourname} Account.  use the blue "modify profile" button.

We apologize for any confusion, the forum and the Knit it Now website are 2 separate systems. 
Questions?   Contact Us

knit_club_settings.jpg

C P
Cynthia Price

4 years ago
hi Sue  after all my wanting to do a top down sweater I will be missing when you give it.  but I will watch later when I get back home.  I am so happy to say that I went into my fabric and yarn stash in the locker and finally after box after box found my top down raglan sweater revised edition by Jodie Raymond as well as Machineknits motif knitting by Doreen Nelson.  I thought I had it and I had been searching in the apt so I knew if I still had it it would have to be in the dreaded locker. I almost bought the ebook today but checked the locker first.  thanks so much Sue.
S J
Sue Jalowiec

4 years ago
Hi Cynthia!
So glad you found the books!

We have a video about Jodi's top down raglans in the Learning Library.

We also have a step-by-step course using her mini pattern

Have fun!
C P
Cynthia Price

4 years ago
that is great I want to make up a baby sweater using that pattern and with the books I can see the sizes. lol I will still make up a swatch. lol 
KnitItNow
16772 W. Bell Rd
Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702
US Mountain Time Zone
-7 GMT
© Copyright 2024 Knit It Now, LLC