click to enlarge
See other knitters successes
Socks 2022 sizing chart
Swan Sock Search Patterns
Flat Bed, machine knit socks with a gusseted heel that resembles a hand knit heel.
Why are these socks so special?
- Knit Fast! Machine knitters rejoice!
- Great Fit Gusseted heel is constructed like a hand knit sock
- Better Wearing The heel method eliminates the stress points in ordinary short-row machine knit heels.
- Greater Durability The slip stitch heel (optional) wears longer.
- Comfy Cushioned Foot Bed
- Mostly Seamless Sew-as-you-go method gives a smooth, comfortable join on a flat bed machine.
- Creative Possibilities The instep and sole can be any stitch pattern
NOTE: For all socks, select the size by the foot circumference. Use the "Perfect Fit" feature to adjust the foot length, leg length and Leg circumference as desired.
Material NeededAny yarn, any gauge
Purchase This Pattern
With the purchase of this pattern you will be able to generate this pattern 3 times in your own specified yarn gauges.This pattern is FREE with a yearly membership to Knit It Now
Members have NO limits on the number of times they can build this pattern